Delta Energy Online helps you spend money wisely to reach a win-win energy strategy and maintain a perfect balance between energy saving and business growth. With global time-zone data conversion support, enterprises can easily extend the scalable energy management system Delta Energy Online to their worldwide facilities. In addition, users can benefit more from evaluating efficient energy use with the advanced Measurement and Verification feature which can accurately evaluate the results of an energy-saving strategy.
Global Time Zone Data Conversion for Cross Region Energy Management
- Extends one scalable system to a worldwide organization with a systematic and efficient energy management information network.
- Adopts UTC timing mode and provides data conversion from any time zone to solve presentation issues for a multinational enterprise’s global data.
- Data aggregation, scheduling and control of abnormal status are adjusted and display per the difference of time zones and daylight saving time.
- Quick view of all cross-building/region benchmarking of energy use
– Per customer demand for management, users can set up a multi-level management structure forcross-region/building energy use comparison.
- Achieves seamless organization-aligned authorization
– Managers can access different levels of energy use information per authorization setting.
- Utilizes the energy use data for baseline construction
- Visualized performance comparison before and after implementation of energy strategy