Long service life battery ideal for 48V applications
Delta DBS48V50P battery is an excellent energy source with a long service life for 48V applications such as telecom, datacenter, forklift and residential power backup. It is a compact package of high energy density to save space and weight. The maintenance-free design coupled with the intelligent remote monitoring function can eliminate on-site maintenance efforts and save considerable operational costs.
To ensure the safety and reliability of the battery, Delta’s advanced BMS (battery management system) can protect the battery from abnormal conditions, such as over temperature, overcharging, and over discharging. It can also control the battery‘s operations at the optimal condition to guarantee long service life.
Delta DBS48V50P is an incomparable replacement to VRLA and conventional batteries of lower TCO (Total cost of Ownership), which means at least 3 times longer service life, more than 65 % space saving & 60% weight reduction and free-maintenance.
- Certification: UN38.3, UL1973
- Advanced BMS to protect battery module from abnormal conditions
- Direct replacement of Lead-acid battery pack
Flexible Capacity Expansion
- Parallel expansion by Master-Slave structure up to 255 modules
- Front-end panel access
- User-Friendly signal indication for the status of battery system
- Allowed for multi-units or multi-sites remote management
- Energy Back-up & storage for residential, commercial and industrial needs
- Direct replacement for conventional 48V lead-acid battery system
- Telecom Back-up power