Delta’s SVG2000 is a Static Var Generator (SVG) that improves power quality. Compared to a traditional Static Var Compensator (SVC) with an LC system, Delta’s SVG2000 offers many excellent features including enhanced stability, extended product lifetime, fast response, wide power range, large capacity, smooth tuning, low harmonics, stable system voltage, and many more, for greatly improved power quality.
Power quality is a major influence on power efficiency. Excellent power quality reduces energy loss and extends equipment lifetime for lower cost. In contrast, poor power quality caused by harmonics distortion, reactive power, or non-linear loads, tends to lower power reliability and utility. As many industries and applications continue to adopt a wide variety of electronic equipment to facilitate the production process, power quality distortion has become a common problem. The SVG2000offers a way to solve this critical issue by properly managing power quality.
The SVG2000’scompact design allows you to manage your installation space efficiently and the high standard color HMI provides realistic images and a vivid display. The SVG2000’s excellent feature set helps to reduce energy loss, lower maintenance cost and maximize your utility.
Delta’s SVG 2000 series is a current type Static Var Compensator (SVC). It is a full-bridge structure power module designed with a choke to allow direct connection to the power grid for power quality control. Fundamentally, the SGVG2000generates output voltage to control the amplitude and phase of the output current. It absorbs or supplies the accurate amount of reactive power to the system and precisely regulates the reactive power output. The SVG2000 Series is capable of directly monitoring the AC power side of the current and it compensates the harmonic current or the surge current that occurs at impact load.
Industries including petrochemicals, railway transportation, metallurgy, steel, manufacturing, medical, and building automation.
Improves power factor
- Continuously outputs and compensates reactive power to maintain power factor >0.99. The compensation performance is 1.2 times better than a traditional compensation device (capacitor).
- Configures the required amount of reactive current in real-time and compensates the reactive power to filter high order harmonics.
- Fast configuration capability provides fast analysis and response time. Provides cycle response <20ms and dynamic response <500us.
Low voltage benefits
- Output current is not affected by the mains voltage fluctuation, providing stable support for mains voltage.
Low consumption rate and high operation efficiency
- Adopts new standard IGBT with low power consumption rate and improves full set device efficiency up to 96%. The system provides low power consumption.
Modular design, easy extension
- No need for additional reactor or capacitors and the compact design reduces volume by20~30%. It is easy to maintain with a specially designed air path that facilitates module assembly and extension.
Highly reliable and safe
- Robust design for power system eliminates resonance problems, with no more amplified harmonic current and voltage. It extends components’ life cycle and protects the system.